Could this change your life? What are the benefits?
We have observed that spending purposeful time in Nature always produces a shift in perspective and provides a balancing contrast to the life people are leading. (This goes for us as well!) This contrast brings a clarity of thought and introspection, that allows new choices and directions to emerge from an understanding and experience of what emerges as true for us, on a much more meaningful and connected level.
Here are some of thethat clients have reported to us during, on completion and even years after their journeys with us.
- “I feel more connected to what is true for me.”
- “Stress drained away and a natural rhythm returned.”
- “It’s quite profound…… removing yourself from all those insidious electromagnetic forces and the built environment that we live in, to feel the quite tangible difference of spending time in a natural environment……it’s like being unhitched and released from that subtle, familiar but also tangible bombardment of your nervous system.”
- “I loved being reintroduced and becoming comfortable again with Nature.”
- “I feel revitalised, clear and refocused on what is really important in life.”
- “I have really developed an ongoing relationship with Nature that can sustain me in times of spiritual thirst and desolation.”
- “Subtly at first, but quite noticeable after a while, there developed an internal rhythm in my life that began to reflect the timeless rhythm of Nature around me…… beyond rushing, beyond e-mail and mobile phone, beyond the synthetic metronome of “modern” society.”
- “It was great to experience a place and a pace, where less is more, and finding balance became my heart’s desire.”
- “Just being able to do what I wanted and needed to do, without all my other responsibilities, allowed me to see who I really am.”
- “I have developed a renewed sense of enthusiasm for how life can really be lived.”
- “It’s been like a white man’s version of “Walkabout”.
- “I can clearly remember where I was and what I was doing, that time at Indian Head (Frazer Island) when that incredible, but obvious thought came, that changed my life from that point on.”
- “Each day we walked, the birds, lizards and other animals allowed me to come closer to them, watching me eye to eye……. and then a dialogue of appreciation started.”
- “I can’t remember a time when I felt so isolated, so alone, yet so free and important.”
If any of these outcomes resonate with you and you feel that reconnecting to Nature would serve and revive your spirit, then take the time to consider deepy the benefits a Find Yourself in Nature program could bring into your life. Or, give Terry Hitzke a call on 0408 186 243 to discuss your needs.