How Can Nature Answer Your Questions?
People from all walks of life have, and will benefit from Find Yourself in Nature programs.
Here is a sample of some of the agendas that our business and private clients have bought with them into Nature to achieve:
- Needing to take a different direction in life or work but not knowing how to achieve this.
- Looking for healing in mind, body and spirit and realising that certain natural places can enhance this process.
- To feel a natural rhythm and flow in life again.
- Wanting to journey through chosen landscapes in a more intimate, spiritual and meaningful way.
- Wanting to “walk” softly, gently, respectfully over the land, absorbing Nature’s signification’s in an eco-spiritual journey.
- Wanting another way of doing life, and another way of being.
- Seeking answers to deep questions and yearnings from the examples of truth that Nature and Australian Indigenous understanding provides.
- To gain an Australian Indigenous perspective on landscape, healing and sustainability.
- To breath, slow down, re-set, heal and restore harmony to the spirit.
- Make some choices about a life draining business or employment.
- Relationship and marriage issues.
- People wishing to find their true selves, so that they can choose what they need to do in life.
- Suffering from nervous breakdown, depression, anxiety or health damaging stress.
- Wishing to reconnect with Nature in a deep, significant and life giving way.
- Bereavement of a loved one or way of life.
- Facing retirement and needing to clarify new directions.
- To adapt to life-threatening illness.
- Wanting to create sustainable life and work practices.
- To remember and re-mind themself that ultimately we are part of Nature, and the same laws that govern Nature govern us, and I need to learn these laws, as what I am doing is not working!
Terry viewing sunset